Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Just add baby

I think originally we were thinking we wouldn't put a lot into a baby room. For me it's because I don't have much creative vision and it feels a little much to put so much into a room for a baby. But, as we began putting this room together, I realized it wasn't about how much I spent or my "theme" or color scheme, but more about creating a space for us to be with our baby. A space to rock her, to read to her, to play with her, to be together. We both find ourselves wandering into her room just to be there, and sometimes we'll sit in there together and just talk. I've come to love this little space that I think is perfect for our baby girl and us. We have been so fortunate to get some donations (crib & bedding) and to find some fun additions. it's still random but i love it. so, here are few pics of our little place for baby girl patwa who will soon be here. whoa!

this super fun mobile i got from Etsy

a fun vintage light from my bf and our prints from Asheville

our dresser/changing table w/ fun Anthropologie knobs
and fun pink artwork from my friend, taryn

a view of the crib...love the stuffed lamb from nesting!

No comments: