Wednesday, November 24, 2010

It's BACK!

For those of you who mourned the closing of Sir Ed's quite suddenly and randomly sometime this summer, our mourning has turned into dancing as Sir Ed's has RE-OPENED this week. I know, it's crazy. And, yes, very exciting. This is hands down our favorite place. Adam and I went there last night for a yummy draft beer, some quaintness, and to see it for ourselves. I'm not sure of the drama that took place for it to close, and honestly I don't care. I'm just so glad they are opened again. I'm not sure when we'll go back to eat, but I'm already thinking about what I want to eat...maybe the nachos, or the potato cakes, or the fish n chips, or the tomato soup or one of everything!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its always sad when a place you enjoy closes but oh so WONDERFUL when they reopen...*BIG SMILE* Have fun!!!

Blair said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
no we can have that beer we tried to schedule 2 years ago :)