Sunday, April 4, 2010

happy EASTER

"Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said." Matthew 28:5

I absolutely love Easter. I have memories of our church's Easter service (or rather production) and it made the story of Jesus' death and resurrection so real to me. I also loved the Easter baskets my mom made for us. Whether she was working or out of town, she always made sure we had an Easter basket. So, of course, Charis was going to get an Easter basket for her first Easter, even if she doesn't remember it. (I did go a little overboard with the actual basket which I bought at a local boutique that is apparently handmade and hand painted. But, it was a total splurge and super cute.)

Enjoy some pics of our sweet little lady on her first Easter.

THE basket...with some goodies

bunny ears from pawpaw & mawmaw...so cute

exploring the goodies in her basket

the family...on this glorious day

cuteness herself in her sweet dress

No comments: