Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My guilty pleasure

For some it's chocolate or The Bachelor. For me it's Jonathan Kellerman novels. His most famous books are about a child psychologist, Alex Delaware, who works murder cases with his detective friend, Milo Sturgis. I'm not sure how, but I stumbled upon them in college as I was studying child development and psychology. (no they were not required reading) Adam totally makes fun of me, but I enjoy these books so much that I can read one in a week. I mean, I feel silly just telling y'all this. But part of the fun is admitting this to the world of cyberspace.

just finished this one

Thank you JK for this guilty pleasure. Thank you for the whit and charm of Alex Delaware and his police friend, Milo Sturgis. When a re-run of Law & Order isn't on I know that I can turn to one of your books for a cheap thrill. I mean this as a compliment. Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure but I believe over the years I've read some Kellerman. I like detective stories and mysteries...I'll see if I can find this one.